Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Comprehension Tri-folds

Hello again!

I hope all the teachers out there are enjoying there summer by now. I definitely am with all I have going on, and yet, I still have been working on stuff for next year.

I have made comprehension Tri-folds for some books that I happen to have several copies of. This way I can use this during centers next year.

I must say I got this idea from another blogger that I saw through Pinterest (LOVE) but the books she used in hers weren't ones I would utilize so I altered her idea a bit to test the strategies I wanted.

You can find all of my Tri-folds on my TPT (haven't figured out how to do PDFs on TN yet). I hope you all check them out :-)

Current Tri-folds on TPT:
Make Way for Tooth Decay
The Magic School Bus Fights Germs
The Magic School Bus and the Missing Tooth
The Magic School Bus Gets Eaten
The Magic School Bus Set
Bruce, Phil, and Adonna Head For the Mountains

No comments: