Tuesday, August 28, 2012

SRA Imagine It Resources

Hello again...

I'm feeling so accomplished right now as I watch the season finale of Pretty Little Liars (AKA, total guilty pleasure).

In my school, we use a program called SRA Imagine It! and this year I've decided to make some resources to go along with it.

First, word wall cards!

This is just a sample of the Unit 2 vocabulary word cards that are available at Teacher's Notebook and TeachersPayTeachers. I also have the Unit 1 cards up as well.
Also, I am creating study guides similar to my Comprehension Tri-folds for each of the weekly stories. So far, all I have done is Unit 1, but I will be making Units 2-6 as well. You can find the Study Guides on TeachersPayTeachers here. I unfortunately am still trying to figure out why TeachersPayTeachers won't let me get pictures of the products up anymore. (Anyone having this problem as well?)

The stories in the Unit 1 Study Guides file are Because of You, For the Love of Our Earth, The Elves and the Shoemaker, The Mouse and the Lion, and Corduroy. If you would like any of those study guides alone, please contact me and I'll make it possible to do so ASAP.

Till next time :-)

No comments: