Saturday, September 1, 2012

Weather, Weather Everywhere

Happy Saturday!

I hope you all out there are doing well and enjoying your classes of children. I would hope everyone is teaching by now considering our class just marked our 17th day in school. We would have been on 18, but we had a hurricane day off on Monday for Issac.

Over the next couple of weeks my class is going to be studying weather in science... so appropriate right?

So I've made a few files that I wanted to share with you all that are available on Teacher's Notebook starting today; The first is a ready-to-make severe weather poster.

It's black and white so that makes copies easy and it lets them summarize what they've learned about any of the severe weather storms. The kids must identify what the storm is, draw what it looks like being destructive, reasons it's dangerous, and tips for staying safe. How cute with this be on a bulletin board ;-)

The other file is severe weather posters.




Here's just 3 of the 8 posters. I have one for hurricanes, thunderstorms, tornadoes, tsunamis, floods, droughts, earthquakes, and wildfires. They each have pictures and brief descriptions.

I made them specifically for my focus wall.

Till next time!

No comments: