Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Volunteers

Happy Tuesday!

This week is all about creating the remainder of the ALL of the things I've wanted to make this summer. I going to start making my "Homework Menus" for certain times of the year/topics... my goal is at least make one for Back to School since we will have a three day week then.

Here is one of the things I already made last night.

At my school, our parents have to complete 20 volunteer hours for each students, so any way I can help the parents and alleivate the stress is perfect. I orinigally saw this on a pinterest post and changed it to my liking as the options wouldn't work for my school.

You can purchase it as is here or here. If you would like different options, message me on either site, or here, and I'll alter it to your liking for no additional charge.

More to come soon!

No comments: