Thursday, July 19, 2012

Manipulative Task Cards and a Sale!

Hello all!

Just a quick update here. I have been been in training but made several files to share. All of the tri-folds that I planned on making are up on Teachers Pay Teachers. I believe there are 13 files including Teach Us, Amelia Bedelia and Henry and Mudge in the Sparkle Days.

Also, I finally created the task cards that I had talked about wanting to do with BUILD. After researching many that were either too low or too high or with manipulatives that I didn't have to begin with... I went ahead and created my own set. There are a total of 68 cards in the file (17 pages). I may do another set sometime during the school year or even break apart the sets into categories (i.e. money, patterns, etc.) if anyone is interested... let me know.

Patterns - The students make specific patterns using unifix cubes or shape blocks.

Length - The students measure objects using rulers or common school supplies.

Calculators - Students enter numbers in calculators to see what word they need to find.

Phones - Students use touch-tone phones (old cell phones) to complete mental math problems.
You can buy this file and my others at TeachersPayTeachers and Teacher's Notebook.

Also... ALERT, ALERT, ALERT!!!

I am having a 15% off sale at both TeachersPayTeacher and Teacher's Notebook from Saturday 7/21 through Tuesday 7/24 in honor of me going back to school (at least to unpack and bring in all my numerous boxes of teacher stuff). Enjoy and buy :-)

No comments: